I wanted to say thank you for an amazing beginning! In the first month, we have had more than 325 visitors and more than 500 views. Included are a number of international readers, as well. The reality is that the blog is for you, the reader. I write to express what is upon my heart and to bring encouragement to your life. I desire to help you personally and professionally. So, I wanted to say thank you for:
- The opportunity to share with you.
- Taking your time to read the blog posts.
- Your comments, likes and so forth that grow the dialogue between us.
If you are wondering the top three posts for the past month were:
- Freezing Rain and Making a Difference
- A Leader Forgives
- Leadership: Is a Matter of Trust
- Bonus: The Law of Process
To do anything worthwhile, it takes more than one person to see it happen. In fact, even a blog like andrewknott.org, needs a team to be successful. Let me be more specific, I need you, so that together we can encourage others. Here are three ways that you can help:
- Continue to read.
- Comment on the blog, like on FaceBook and share with your friends.
- Sign up via email. (Top right hand side of the blog). I do not promote every blog post through FaceBook, Twitter, and others – only about half are promoted. Sign up, so you don’t miss a single post!
In the writings of a shepherd and a king, “Give thanks to the Lord for he is good; his love endures forever.” Thanks and looking forward to a great future with you.